Life is busy, stressful and can be an absolute mess at times. But that shouldn't stop you from taking care of your skin and treating yourself.
Skin care routines can be quick, but quick doesn't always mean effective. A steady regimen that allows you to take the time for yourself and away from all other distractions can do wonders for both your skin and overall health.
Give this 8 step regimen and see the difference in your skin glow up.
8 steps to awesome skin:
1. Oil Cleanse: Cleanse with a good Oil base cleaner to remove dirt and makeup. Only a small amount will do.
2. Foam Cleanse: Use a light foam cleanser to get deep down into your pores to wash away the nasty impurities.
The next two steps may be done 1-2 times a week.
3. Exfoliate: Use a gentle fine grained exfoliate to scrub away impurities from within your pores.
4. Face Mask: Use a gentle soft powder face mask that doesn't harden extensively or adhere to the skin. Masks are here to help your skin, not rip it off.
5. Tone: Use a natural toner that doesn't dry out the skin but helps moisturize and aid the skin to breath. A gentle rose water toner will add both essential oils and cleanse your skin without drying it out. Try the Organic Citrus & Rose Skin Toner
6. Face Serum: Apply a delicate serum to your entire face in a gentle upwards motion. This helps the skin absorb the natural oils without forcing pressure into your pores.
Face serums are lightweight moisturizers that penetrate deeper to deliver active ingredients into your skin. Try the Natural Glow Face Serum today!
7. Moisturize: Apply a gentle moisturizer to the skin to lock in the essential oils from the serum. This isn't always necessary if you have naturally oily skin. It's also highly recommended to find a moisturizer that has high SPF.
8. Sunscreen: If your moisturizer doesn't have SPF, find a gentle sunscreen. No matter your skin colour or type, protect yourself from the harsh UV rays. Remember that even if you can't see the sun, the sun can still find you.
Stay health and remember to Be You. Be Natural, Beauties!
Disclaimer: The information within this article is only meant as a guide and not medical advice. If you suffer from increased or chronic stress, depression, insomnia, or any other medical condition please consult a Health Care Professional for the best options.